Dutchman's Stroopwafels - freshly baked in Sacramento!
A Dutch Cookie
We sell freshly baked stroopwafels live on the first food bike in Sacramento! A stroopwafel is The Netherlands' national cookie from a 200-year-old recipe. It is a delicious caramel-filled cookie, sandwiched between two crispy waffle-pieces from cookie dough!
- We are closed from Wednesday August 28 tru Monday September 16.
- Now delivering special orders in Sacramento area - only $12 delivery fee within 1 mile of California State Capitol (additional fee of $2 per mile beyond 1 mile).
- Now offering catering.
- In the news...Monday, December 10, 2018!: Good Day Sacramento on CW31
- Know of a good location for us to set up or an event that you would like to see us? Make a recommenation by email to:
- Food vending vehicle permit approved November 29, 2018 (think food truck). We are excited to serve stroopwafels in Sacramento - come get your freshly baked stroopwafels from Sacramento's first food bike!
- Check out our Facebook page for the latest news about Dutchman's Stroopwafels.
- Or follow us on twitter.com/DStroopwafels or instagram.com/dutchmansstroopwafels/
In the Media
- BYU MPA Outreach Newsletter, Spring 2019
- Sactown Magazine, May 31, 2019
- Capitol Morning Report, January 8, 2019
- Good Day Sacramento on CBS, December 10, 2018
- Comstock's Magazine, October 8, 2018